It’s been an active year for those living with MdDS and on-going efforts have produced quite a bit of media coverage, listed here for your convenience.
- The Doctors (US TV show), “Seasickness on Land?” with Dr. Travis Stork and patient Joy Sheerer.
- The Project (AU TV show), “Permanent Seasickness” with Dr. Alan Pearce and patient Fay Selkrig (viewable in AU only)
- AARP Prime Time PostScript, Motion Makes It Better! featuring Jane Houghton and Hayley Wilkinson.
- KCRW – The simplest thing can be the hardest to do. Jane Houghton speaks with an NPR affiliate, in their Get Off the Couch program (skip to 19:00)
- WMYT (Wlimington, NC) – Dr. Tony Maglione talks in-depth with Cindy Beagle about MdDS on his radio show, Political Pulse.
- Green Bay Gazette, “Today’s Take: Join our JAM for motion disorder” by Julie Lipp.
- Medical Xpress, Brain stimulation shows promise in treating debilitating balance disorder
- Mirror (UK), Cruise holiday left pensioner left permanently seasick with rare Mal de Debarquement Syndrome
- The Telegraph, “When you can’t get off the boat” by Ed Grisamore. Celeste Queen and Sheryl Wilkinson explain how it feels to live with MdDS.